Support From Homewood Disposal Service
Dear State Gaming Board,
Please accept this letter in support of locating Wind Creek Hospitality Casino and Entertainment Destination in East Hazel Crest and Homewood.
Homewood Disposal Service has been located in both East Hazel Crest and Homewood since 1956 and fully understand the benefits this location will bring to the I-80 and Halsted Avenue corridor. The benefits the Gaming Board need to consider with this location are numerous:
- Strong Local Government – Homewood Disposal has worked with the Villages of Homewood and East Hazel Crest and have consistently worked in partnership with our transfer station, recycling processing center and corporate offices
- Regional Benefit – Our experience with servicing the solid waste collection from area business affords proof of the much-needed economic stimulus the Wind Creek Casino will bring.
- Job Creation – The casino will bring much-needed jobs for the immediate geographic area.
- Location – Located close to Indiana and I-80 guarantees success in East Hazel Crest and Homewood.
- Logistics – Ingress and egress from I-80 and the Halsted Avenue Corridor.
As one of the largest privately owned solid waste collection and recycling processing companies in Illinois, Homewood Disposal Services strongly supports the Wind Creek Hospitality Casino and Entertainment Destination being located in East Hazel Crest and Homewood.