Meet, dine, stay, shop and more at the Northeast’s premier, award-winning resort, Wind Creek Bethlehem. Whether you’re getting ready to say “I Do,” planning a business meeting, large convention, or a team outing—trust one thing—your event will be remembered and reveled for years to come.
Planning an Event?
It’s easier than ever to host your meeting at the resort that redefined the events landscape in Eastern PA. Here’s a peak at what you can expect:
- Easy booking
- Dedicated, on-property contact to see through your event in its entirety
- Flexible meeting space with over two dozen room configurations
- All. Of. The. Amenities. (Seriously, see below)
Attending an Event?
Wedding guests, business professionals, trade show attendees, whoever—all guests have access to Wind Creek Bethlehem’s resort amenities including (but certainly not limited to):
- A brand-new, ultramodern hotel complete with sophisticated, beautifully outfitted guest rooms
- Fare for everyone including a classic American steakhouse, buffet, express market bites, and more
- Team building/Group activities at Angry Jack’s Axe Throwing, Trap Door Escape Room, and more
- On-site spa—complete with a relaxation pool and unbeatable views of Downtown Bethlehem
- Free, live entertainment every weekend
- Upscale lounges
- Nightlife including A-list performances at the Wind Creek Event Center and a state-of-the-art gaming floor
The bottom line? With everything all under one roof, Wind Creek Bethlehem has convenience you can count on.
Discover the Lehigh Valley
The Lehigh Valley is a vibrant area with an eclectic day, afternoon and nightlife not limited to one season (perfect for fall, spring, summer, and winter enthusiasts alike). Located only 90 minutes from New York, 60 minutes from Philadelphia, and close to everywhere in between—the Valley is not only convenient, it also boasts:
- Regional accessibility—close to major highways and four international airports
- Large cities and charming, small towns—with picturesque views everywhere you turn
- Walkable attractions located steps from Wind Creek Bethlehem including:
- Concerts, films, and comedy shows at SteelStacks
- The country’s largest non-ticketed outdoor music festival, Musikfest
- Seasonal and permanent attractions including wine trails, Martin Guitar tours, amusement parks, festivals, and more—ideal for planners looking for group activities outside of Wind Creek Bethlehem’s integrated resort
For more information on everything that the Lehigh Valley has to offer, visit DiscoverLehighValley.com.
- Meeting Space 60,000 sq. ft.
- Guest Rooms 552
- Sales Kit + Capacity Chart
- Property Map
- Catering Menus
- Floor Plans
|Wind Creek Bethlehem 77 Wind Creek Blvd Bethlehem, PA 18015|
Wind Creek Bethlehem offers 3,300 parking spaces in our self-park garage and an additional 1,400 parking spaces on our surface lot. Valet parking is also available.