Fantasy Member Appreciation
How to Qualify
Fantasy Members will receive one FREE entry ticket. Pick up your entry ticket at Center Stage from 1pm - 5:30pm and place in the drawing drum at Center Stage no later than 5:45pm.
Drawings begin at 6pm.
See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guests will be invited based on the following criteria: Valid Fantasy Card holders.
- Tickets can be in one of the following forms:
- Tickets printed from CMP with Guest’s name and account number.
- Each Guest will receive one (1) FREE entry ticket on April 17, 2021 from 1pm to 5:30pm.
- Tickets will be drawn from a drawing drum/barrel located at the promotional area. Said drawing drum/barrel will be secured under lock and key and will remain under surveillance throughout the duration of the promotion.
- Five (5) winners will be drawn from the drawing drum/barrel each hour beginning at 6pm until 8pm.
- At the time of the regular and/or Grand Prize drawing:
- If the winner is present, he/she will present his/her Rewards Card and valid ID to claim his/her prize. If a winner does not have their ID and/or Rewards Card- CMP will be checked for a valid ID and verified by the Security Officer or Manager on duty.
- A Security Officer or Manager on Duty will be present and will verify all winners.
- If a guest is not present within three (3) minutes of his name being called, another name will be pulled from CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD), CMPP Pick Random Player, or the Drawing Drum every three (3) minutes until enough guests are present for the round to begin. If a guest is en-route to the stage and cannot make it in three (3) minutes time limit – they can notify a Team Member to radio the stage. It will be announced that the Guests are en-route. If a Guest has notified Security they are en-route said guest will have five (5) minutes to arrive at the stage from the time of notification.
- At the time of the Grand Prize drawing, seven (7) names will be drawn from the drawing drum
- Non-winning tickets will roll-over into a drawing for the final drawing of this promotion.
- Guests can win once per promotional round during the preliminary rounds.
- During the grand prize round, all tickets will be returned to the drawing drum.
- Guests must have tickets dropped in drawing drum no later than 5:55pm on Saturday, April 17, 2021.
- Five (5) winners at 6pm and 7pm will win $1,000 CASH, five (5) winners at 8pm will win $2,000 CASH and Seven (7) winners at 9pm will win the following: four (4) winners win $2,500 CASH each, two (2) winners win $5,000 CASH, and one (1) winner wins $10,000 CASH.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
- Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Wetumpka representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.