Lucky Bill's Tournament of Champions
How to QualifyAll WindCreekCasino.com Members are eligible to participate on both Tournament days. Simply earn five tier-points from 12pm - 2pm while signed into your Rewards account at the casino.
DetailsOnce you qualify, the Tournament screen will appear on your game. Play up to 4X. The top five scores will be awarded up to $500 FREE Play, which will be automatically added to Rewards accounts each Tournament day.
Not a Member of WindCreekCasino.com? Sign up TODAY. It's FREE!
Valid only at Wind Creek Wetumpka. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Wind Creek Rewards Guests with a Wind Creek Casino Online Account.
- All Wind Creek Casino Online Guests are tagged as qualified to participate. Each Guest must then earn five (5) tier-points between 12pm – 2pm (each tournament day) to trigger the virtual tournament.
- Once triggered, the tournament will appear on the gaming screen. Guest may trigger the tournament up to four (4) times.
- The system will record and display the leader board at the end of each session.
- At the end of the tournament, the system will award prizes to the top five (5) scores.
- One Hot Seat drawing will be conducted for the duration of the promotion. The Guests will receive $25 FREE Play in order to qualify for tournament participation.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
- Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- Employees of WCH or WCH subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons or significant affiliation, or members of Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES DEPARTMENT employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone
- living in/at the same address/residence.
- The following guests are not eligible to participate in any electronic drawing promotion or win any prizes:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gamily property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors.
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council Member, PCI Gaming Board Member, Tribal Gaming
Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or person of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.