Lucky Bill's Tournament of Champions Finale
How to QualifyAll WindCreekCasino.com Members are eligible to participate. Simply earn 10 tier-points from 12pm - 2pm while signed into your Rewards account at the casino.
DetailsOnce you qualify, the Tournament screen will appear on your game. Play up to 4X. At the end of the Tournament, the top 100 scores will be awarded anywhere from $25 to $1,500 FREE Play.
Not a Member of WindCreekCasino.com? Sign up TODAY. It's FREE!
FREE Play will be automatically added to Rewards accounts at the end of the Tournament. Valid only at Wind Creek Wetumpka. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guests will be invited based on the following criteria:
- Wind Creek Rewards Guests with a Wind Creek Casino Online Account.
- All Wind Creek Casino Online Guests are tagged as qualified to participate. Each Guest must then earn ten (10) tier-points between 12pm – 2pm (each tournament day) to trigger the virtual tournament.
- Once triggered, the tournament will appear on the gaming screen. Guest may trigger the tournament up to four (4) times.
- The system will record and display the leader board at the end of each session.
- At the end of the tournament, the system will award prizes to the top 100 scores.
- One Hot Seat drawing will be conducted for the duration of the promotion. The Guests will receive $25 FREE Play in order to qualify for tournament participation.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
- Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Wetumpka representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.